- With SMHFC’s Self-Construction Loan, customer can build a customised house of their wish on any owned plot of land.
- SMHFC's Self-Construction Loan ensures that customers do not compromise on the construction of their dream home owing to lack of liquidity!
- Maximum loan amount is Rs. 35 lakh and maximum tenure is 20 years.
Eligibility & Documentation
We at SMHFC understand that every customer has varied needs, sources of income and documentation availability. We provide tailor-made solutions based on customer requirements. The final eligibility of a customer is decided on a number of factors including, but not restricted to income stability, repayment capacity, past credit record and positive verification
Rate & Charges
Loan Terms Loan Amount Minimum Rs. 1 lakh & maximum Rs. 35 lakh. Tenure Maximum 20 years. Interest Rate 11% onwards Processing Fee 2% - 3% (+GST) of the loan amount Prepayment Charges NIL Loan to Value Maximum 85% Security Equitable mortgage (by deposit of title deeds) on the property being financed. A registered mortgage may be insisted upon wherever necessary. Repayment Through customer's electronic standing instruction (NACH) for all Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) MITC SMHFC will adhere to the Most Important Terms and Conditions ("MITC") on all loans as prescribed by the National Housing Bank. Other Conditions SMHFC will facilitate customers to take a mortgage redemption policy through SMHFCs tie up with HDFC Life. The exact insurance amount will depend on the age, loan amount & loan tenure. To read document retrieval and other charges, Click HereSwipe Table
How to apply for a self-construction loan from SMHFC?
Applying for a loan with SMHFC is a hassle-free process. To begin their loan application, customers can:-
- Call us on our toll free number: 1800-1234-427
- Inquire directly on our website via this link - Loan Enquiry | Online Form | SvatantraMHFC
Why choose SMHFC for self-construction loan?
SMHFC’s self-construction loan gives customers the flexibility to construct their dream home as per their own requirements and aspiration!
Apart from the flexibility to build your dream home, these loans also offer low rates of interest, no hidden charges, door-to-door services, and a lot more!
What are the qualifications for a self-construction loan?
All customers applying for a loan with SMHFC should be at least 18 years old.
- KYC (Aadhaar / PAN / Voter ID / Driving License / PAN / Bank Passbook etc)
- Clear title to prove land ownership.
At SMHFC, we understand that every customer might not have the same type of documentation, and therefore, we provide customized solutions to ensure that maximum customers can enjoy our hassle-free services.
To know more about whether you qualify for a Self-Construction Loan, feel free to call our toll free number - 1800-1234-427 or directly inquire on our website - Loan Enquiry | Online Form | SvatantraMHFC
- How to apply for a self-construction loan from SMHFC?
Rate / terms could be subject to change at management's discretion